Wednesday, January 14, 2009

A Place to Sell a Boat - eBay

Here's the Q&A string from a current tour boat listing on eBay - again, you can't write this stuff......

What is the height from water to top of anything sticking up? We have some low bridges here.
Jan-12-09
A:
She is Pretty low I would guess 9 ft or so There are some things you take off the roof
Q:
Please send the survey to: -----
Jan-11-09
A:
I have alot of people asking to have a survey emailed to them I will do so when get in the office on Monday
Q:
What shape are the fasteners in and what is the wood construction method? Could you email me the recent survey? Is there a reserve? Thanks. Capt. Mark
Jan-11-09
A:
Fastners are in good shape and have checked by Coastgaurd 2 years ago the wood construction I believe is dubble planked Doulas fur not sure what the stringers are made of the bottom is also in good shape.
Q:
can you tell me the draft on this boat? we are on a shallow natural lake. thanks
Jan-11-09
A:
should not be a problem I checked the documentation it says 2.4 ft
Q:
Please send survey to ------------- Thank You
Jan-11-09
A:
Survey has been sent Thank's

No comments: